Roundabouts driving lessons - how to deal with roundabouts and learning to drive on roundabouts - the theory and the practical side of roundabouts fully explained. It is important to have the full knowledge of theoretical and practical of roundabouts and this video do just that. This video will make it easier for the viewers to understand about the roundabouts in the UK.
LEARN TO DRIVE-ONLINE COURSE. Click on the link below and it will take you on the page for you to get the info about the course and to enrol, if you choose to:
In this video firstly it is expalined clearly in full details about roundabouts in the UK, and then it is shown in practice how to deal with roundabouts.
Roundabouts are complex and it can be confusing unless one has the full knowledge and the full understanding of roundabouts. This video was created to make the roundabouts easy to understand and not feel confused on roundabouts in the UK.
In this video it's explained how to approach roundabouts with the sequence of Mirrors, Signal, Position, Speed and Look (MSPSL), and the sequence is explained in plain English so it's understood by the viewers easily. It's then shown video clips to explain how the sequence is put into practice.
To summarize - this video will give the full theory expalined on roundabouts and how to deal with roundabouts or how to drive on roundabouts.
By the end of this video the viewers will have full knowledge and full understanding of roundabouts in the UK and that was the plan when the video was created. A great video for learner drivers in the UK.
Driving Test Success All Tests - Great for learners.
The Official DVSA Theory Test For Car Drivers.
DVSA Official 2015 Highway Code.
Know Your Traffic Signs (Driving Skills)
Roundabouts & Junctions:
1st Exit Left:
1. Check top rear view mirror and left mirror
2. Left signal
3. Left lane
4. Speed around 10MPH around 2 car distance away, gear should be 2nd and clutch fully up before entering the roundabout
5. Final look on the right, when clear enter the roundabout on the left lane. As leaving the roundabout check the rear view mirror, left and right mirror and take the signal off.
2nd Exit Straight Ahead:
1. Rear view mirror and left mirror
2. No signal
3. Left lane
4. Reduce the speed to around 10MPH around 2 car distance away from roundabout, gear should be 2nd and clutch fully up before entering the roundabout.
5. Final look on the right, if safe enter the roundabout on the left lane and as passing the 1st exit look on the rear view mirror and left mirror and signal left. Then as leaving the roundabout check the rear view mirror, left and right mirror and take the signal off once left the roundabout.
3rd Exit Right:
1. Rear view mirror and right mirror
2. Signal right
3. Position on the right lane. Check the right blindspot before changing lane
4. Speed around 10MPH around 2 car distance away from roundabout, 2nd gear and clutch fully up before entering the roundabout
5. Final look on the right, if safe enter into the right lane and keep signalling right. As passing the 2nd exit check rear view mirror, left mirror, signal left and check over left shoulder for blindspot and change into left lane. As leaving the roundabout check rear view mirror, left mirror and right mirror and enter into left lane and take signal off once entered fully.
4th Exit Right:
Same as 3rd exit on approach, above, except when leaving signal after the 3rd exit and into left lane.
Check my video on: How to Turn Left & Right from Major Road to Minor Road:
Roundabouts in Highway Code: